Monday, March 30, 2009

Presser Foot

I joined a group blog that a couple of my friends started called Presser Foot. It's a blog for everyone to work on the same sewing project and report on their results. Right now the project is a peasant top which a couple people have already finished. Check out Presser Foot for the results so far. I just joined, so I just got my fabric today, but I'm really excited about it. It's pretty and light for the summer with a cute lace finish on the bottom. I also think the style is going to be great for my growing belly this summer. :) I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Rachel, you are so darn ambitious! I am excited to see what you turn out. Good luck!

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! This looks like a group I could get into - I'll definitely go check it out!