Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New tutus and headbands

Like I posted yesterday, I'm going to be adding new tutus to my shop. But first, a preview of what's to come!

Here are a few tutus that are made and ready to be shipped. It also gives you an idea of some of the colors I have available.




And not to gloat, especially on the day Auburn lost their head coach (which I think is NUTS, by the way!) but here's a cute picture of my little cheerleader. Don't mind the drool stains, she's at the end of a LONG period of teething. Molars, ug! On a better note, Roll Tide!


Finally, here are the two newest colors for headbands I'll be adding in my shop, light pink and dark pink, which look really cute with tons of flowers. But you'll have to wait on pictures of possible flower/headband combos.

No comments: