Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fancy Noggins

I just had a fun photo shoot outside in the rain with my daughter with my beanie from Noggins Beanies. She was having so much fun running around that it was hard to get good, in focus pictures where you could still see the beanies and clips, but I got a few good ones.Don't the flowers look so cute on that great beanie!? I really like the color beanie I have, too, because it's cute by itself but it's a pseudo-neutral (Stacy and Clinton, anyone?) so it looks good with tons of different colors, clothes or flowers! This has gotten me excited for cold, winter weather so I can use this beanie more often!

Oh, and as a teaser, come back on Friday and I'll tell you how you can have the opportunity to win 3 flower clips and one headband for free! Oh, and if you'd like a good deal on your first beanie, head over to Noggins Beanies' blog and look at the side bar to find out how to get 25% off!

1 comment:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Okay, three things. First, I love the layout of your blog. The banner looks great, and everything is cute and professional. Second, Rebecca looks sooo cute in those pictures. Third, she looks so big--like a real toddler (who could potentially be a big sister!) :)