Friday, September 5, 2008

You Snooze, You Lose, But Not Here!

Well, someone just purchased the listing for the BOGO sale in my etsy shop. BUT, as a Grand Opening Sale of sorts for this blog, I'll Keep the BOGO offer going to blog readers. Here's what to do:

1. Look through my shop and find two flower clips you like.
2. Purchase the least expensive one.
3. In the "Message to Seller" box when you check out, mention my blog and then tell me which other flower clip you'd like! You'll get the two flower clips and one headband.

This offer is only good to the first person to take advantage of it, so hurry! I'll do another post letting you know if the offer has been taken and if by some chance two people use this BOGO offer before I have time to check and post, you both get it! So hurry!!!! Here are the two flowers I'm mailing out tomorrow from the BOGO sale in my shop.

No comments: